VMC 3.08% 6.3¢ venus metals corporation limited

Dreadnought released another announcement today regarding their...

1. 3,001 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1054
    Dreadnought released another announcement today regarding their Rare Earths Drilling. They're currently drilling the carbonatites which is the supposed source for REE in the whole area. To date they have found 7 of these and have drilled the first two, finding mineralisation up to 54m thick and containing more minerals than discovered in the REE ironstones discovery. Assays have been rushed for priority analysis.

This is the reason i bought in here. But the more i have researched VMC, the more i have liked about their other REE tenement and their gold assets.

Meanwhile, VMC have two tenements very close to DRE's border where their YIN and Carbonatite discoveries are.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4758/4758663-605a8ad6796a082db474f3f49cad171b.jpg
    See within the comments, there are circular structures reported. DRE's cabonatites are circular. Could it be?? Linear structure could be ironstone REEs undercover. I wonder if there are any gossans sticking out?

Meanwhile, the field trip was 4 weeks ago. C'mon VMC, did you collect any rock chips? Where are the mapping results? How many targets have you found out there? Also, are there any gold targets? It's a couple of kms from the Star of Mangaroon gold mine...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.3¢
Change
-0.002(3.08%)
Mkt cap ! $11.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.3¢ 6.5¢ 6.3¢ $3.002K 47.49K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5000 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.5¢ 9151 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.