DRE 0.00% 1.7¢ dreadnought resources ltd

Ann: Mangaroon Rare Earths, Phosphate, Niobium & Zirconium, page-66

1. Oon
    1,188 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    "ive been in 2 years with a couple mill i could sell now with a nice profit but the money is made in the waiting."

Honestly, youd be a fool to sell now unless you had a pressing real life financial issue to deal with...or unless you could divest and immediately double or triple your money somewhere else.

DRE is being sat on at the moment, so there is no choice, whatever entity is offloading has decided that they need to sell for xyz reason, because the stock is actually in upswing. This is clear from the pressure on the buyside, because people dont want to pay 4.5c right now, but are willing to buy millions of shares at 3.5c to 4c (me included).

If the offloaders amended their orders to 5c, the price would go there within a couple of days. Simple as that.

"CHN or DEG"

Long term holders shouldve sold off CHN at $8+, bought back in around $5 to $6, then sold off again over $10 after maiden resource and starting re-accumulating around $7. It is the most mathematically correct thing to do from a calculus point of view. The account gets bigger, the profits can then be reinvested in emerging companies (eg DRE...lol).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $60.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $80.24K 4.936M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 1931938 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 1009827 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.19pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.