ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,335 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 536
    Looks like I correctly read between the lines on Brewer's tweets recent weeks...

Technical due diligence site visits complete but technical due diligence is still ongoing and negotiations regarding commercials. Does anybody have an idea about how long due diligence might take to complete? No ETA was given which makes me think a while away - also negotiations on commercials coupled with recent commentary regarding 'challenges' - few red fags for me personally.

Hard to tell how many parties they are talking to, at least two it would seem.

"Advanced major resource projects" - if we are gunning for a 3moz project that is 'advanced' (Let's assume 'Major' means 3moz), what would we expect that to be at in the lifecycle? If it's advanced enough to provide a fair estimate that it's 3moz, drilling would be done and the cost value of the project would be not insignificant, and I assume we aren't talking about acquiring a JORC resource (or is that a possibility?).

Concerns regarding cash on hand and whether we can afford an advanced project has me worried another CR will be announced around the same time as an acquisition? (Not saying CR is a negative thing inherently, but it will dampen things IMO).

Keen to hear others thoughts on timelines, costs and implications of these delays?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VEC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.