BRB 0.00% 47.5¢ breaker resources nl

Hi all and thank you for all the comments which I have read with...

1. 558 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1382
    Hi all and thank you for all the comments which I have read with interest.

Manna was sitting idle and giving us no value until recently. Easy to understand = little market understanding or geological understanding. Still it really was Manna from heaven for BRB once discovered. Add a favorable Li market, Peter Cook and a little strategic drilling to the mix and wow. Selling 80% for $33M locked in an 'early value' on the project at $41.25M. Yet this is strategic in so many ways. We were only recently given hints about monetization of this asset so take seriously the hints about the mining economics to come on Bombora which they "expect" will continue. You can take that to the bank in my opinion. "Game changer U/G lodes and continuation of structure into the east". This is why I am so bullish.

We were due to raise capital to advance the billion dollar gold asset which is little understood among retail investors who instead "slavishly" focus on price rather than project economics. $6.5M straight in the coffers with zero dilution = thank you. 10.268M shares in an emerging Li play (GC1) currently worth $9,549,240 @ 93c = thank you in 3 months when escrow is complete. BRB is strategically funded for a few quarters now with zero dilution and that is brilliant in my view.

Now GC1 can drill the heck out of this and establish a value for the market which could exceed $300M yet we own a further 20% which could potentially eclipse the value set on the sale of the 80%. $20M to come in two additional stages will need to be proven up in potential with their drilling and estimation work. I suspect it will come to pass and help the coffers even more down the road. GC1 gets to create and share in the upside too; so a typically well structured and fair Peter Cook deal as I have seen several times in the past.

So we grow and Manna grows while the market will finally get a taste of what is to come from the gold. It has not been quantified as they made it "bigger and better" which was also strategic. Note the same consultants used to add 300koz Au recently. These are not pie in the sky ounces and will translate to a lot of value in the LOM plan to be revealed in coming months / quarters. This is sort of a test post for me to see if I make sense yet - sickness abating now. Death in the family (close) added to the patchy time however I am so grateful for what I have (family, friends, clients) and what I see for gold and BRB in 2022.

Good luck to everybody and Happy New Year!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.