BRB 0.00% 47.5¢ breaker resources nl

decent volume today after a big jump on Thursday, there was...

1. 2,804 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 600
    decent volume today after a big jump on Thursday, there was profit takers but the buy side was ready to step in and consistently buy the 30cents. I am satisfied with the trading action wave which was very constructive in terms of share price. The upcoming Quarterly, not far away, will give us more clarity around the drilling progress and other timeline like Ullaring DD start. I would like to think the skinny team was overwlmhed with mining studies and lab assays which made it difficult to compile the data. Also I think that divesting from GL1 is the right strategy because holding Manna 20% free would be a double dip there and it deviate from the ultimate goal which is develop Lake Roe. It is also a lot cleaner from a valuation stand point cash, gold project and free carry interest in a lithium project. If we sold all of the GL1 the total cash would be in the 28-30M, coincidentally the same level of cash of AOP when it was gobbled up for 160M from RMS after a bid war with GOR. So without considering Manna and Ullaring we are 60% lower than AOP in market cap which gives 50c. Looking at glass half full who would have imagined this BRB baby with 30M cash in the bank without dilution? All the above is just IMHO, DYOR <3

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.