BRB 0.00% 47.5¢ breaker resources nl

Good well-researched analysis. Always welcome.But this is like...

1. 680 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 229
    Good well-researched analysis. Always welcome.

But this is like me rubbishing my wife's RAV4 hybrid because it doesn't accelerate like a performance vehicle. Fact is these guys have declared what they are about and are sticking with their plan. We either get with the programme or find something else to invest in.

Sure Manna was a lost opportunity but for me, it was my lost opportunity not BRB's. They are fully entitled to determine company direction and they have. It didn't include Manna. For me though, I should have put something into GL1 on the day and didn't.

But....

As someone else suggested, I also am highly sceptical about the Li boom continuing unabated. If I had put something into GL1 it would have been primarily as a short-term play to gain a free-carry and then forget. Aside from the inherent ability of the markets to knock the top off any frothiness, does anyone seriously think that we will care diddly-squat about greenie stuff if the world economy has imploded and the there is a long-term war going on in Europe?

But these differing judgements are ultimately the point here. You see it one way and you stay with a bunch of old men who may finally be vindicated and who we will then laud to the skies, or you go with the flash young things and follow the current Lithium flavour and hope it doesn't burn out before you get rich. Or of course you have a bob each way across different companies.

You pays your money and makes your choice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.