BRB 0.00% 47.5¢ breaker resources nl

I had a chat with Tom and Stephen. Writing from phone.2x big...

1. 3,673 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 565
    I had a chat with Tom and Stephen. Writing from phone.

2x big Diamond rigs running again, there was a driller/geo shortage and rig issue. Our samples are dropped at lab end of every week.
    Windward is on the hit list and also a wet rig for access through 5m of lake sludge (East Syenite), not much water in the so called lake just slush and rock below.
    Ullarring is awaiting a final permit the other "8 are done" (access agreements). We have rigs available ready to drill located near Ullarring and mapped out ready to target hot spots. They sound pretty excited about drilling it with 150k gov grant paying for the first 4x DD holes. Expecting to drill in 6 weeks.
    Big hints more Li on our ground. When GL1 drill with open data base to BRB we'll have targets under shallow cover on our land, sounded to me that they've already sniffed it out. I put the offer you mentioned out there and said just set us loose- and they said they have it covered and are on the job already (let them know we want more of the good stuff at least). Sounded like the grunt work locating pegmatites is the easy partin BRB'S case.
    As for mining Tom reckons he wants to produce asap- thinks if they did toll it'd be viable til we went standalone- no decision made obviously. I mention capex and potential dilution, he countered with "he wouldn't be surprised if Manna funded us to production".
    Stephen and Tom seem pretty pumped to finally have Ullarring almost fully accessible as DD down hole direction data will be invaluable.
    A lot of this is me reading between lines of what they said and my interpretation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.