BRB 0.00% 47.5¢ breaker resources nl

Ann: Manna Lithium Deal to Fund Gold Focus at Lake Roe Project, page-41

1. 242 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    Too be honest I was a bit disappointed with the upgrade, given the amount of drilling done since last upgrade. I would have expected upwards of 350K, but then again you need to look at where the drilling was focused and that predominantily was the underground resource where 87% of the drilling was allocated.

I would imagine their focus now will revert to the Open pit with a view to an ecomincal mine development. What we don't know is the cost of pulling the gold out of the ground and the development cost and payback time.

There is a bit of negativity toward gold at the moment with the US Fed poised to raise rates, also new mine developments costs are going through the roof, hence the SBM/BDC play. Whether Gold will be a source of asset purchase against inflation as in years past, we'll have to wait and see. This selling pressure today is based on sellers not interested in the Gold play but hoping for an IPO of Manna, they are getting out an into other Li stocks, this is my opinion only.

If you are a beiliver in Gold appreciating then I wouldn't be worried holding BRB, I've just bought some more today at 26. When you compare the TO prices being paid for Gold Mining Companies at the moment, then realize how cheap and asset this is. This company is not looking to be bought out, so no money is coming into this stock other then Gold bugs that believe in this story.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.