BRB 0.00% 47.5¢ breaker resources nl

In actual fact at this point in time, the value of Manna to BRB...

1. 234 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    In actual fact at this point in time, the value of Manna to BRB is 16.3mill, taking into account the GL1 SP and 20% stake in project. This leaves a market cap of 78.2mill for the Gold assets with a current MRE of 1.7M ozs and further exploration upside to come. This stock is incredibly cheap and is a buying opportunity at any weakness in SP.

I personally don't see a takeover coming as the major shareholders are not sellers in the short to medium term. I am hoping the management team in the next 6 to 12 months are focusing their drilling plan to support the development an open pit mine.

There is a bit of negative sentiment toward the Gold sector at the moment and any upside movement is quickly sold down and we are in a sideways to negative pattern ATM. Until we see some sustained upward movement in POG, this sector will continue to be sold down. Valuations in this sector are now at ridiculous levels, hence some buying in the Gold producer space. Some of the larger producers are making plenty of profits, but certainly weighed down by oil price rises and labour shortage.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.