BRB 0.00% 47.5¢ breaker resources nl

Gold stocks are in the doghouse at the moment compared to where...

1. 216 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    Gold stocks are in the doghouse at the moment compared to where they were over a year ago. From NCM to NME, these things have been hammered and our beloved Breaker is just another example. So I sit and wait for sunnier days when it's gold's turn to shine again. But I do regret not allocating more to the battery metals scene because some of those stonks have been epic and I've missed some great rides. Having said that, it's hard to resist some of the goldies at these prices and it might be a good time for the brave or patient to accumulate.

My guess is GL1 will go in pretty hard at Manna at the expense of their Marble Bar project. Manna's 17m @ 1.80% Li2O looks better than Marble Bar's 14m @ 1.14% Li2O. But neither look particularly good when compared to the Greenbushes or AVZ deposits. And I'd expect that GL1 have a lot of work to do before they can actually go mining at Manna. So I'm kind of glad that Tom and co took some money off the table and in hindsight I wish I'd done the same at 40c. But I'm really here for the future giant hole in the ground at Bombara and I'll be hanging around. I'm excited to see if the Ularring Project turns up anything too. GLTAH in 2022

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.