BRB 0.00% 47.5¢ breaker resources nl

DCN were exciting company builders. A potentially massive...

1. 559 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1386
    DCN were exciting company builders. A potentially massive company, based on now two projects, needs a solid foundation. I believe Tom is slow and methodical and solid (and talented) but Peter Cook was bought in by Tom to take us to the next level. It is amazing to me to see negativity when the company is double what it was recently and down one third as a correction of that 29.5c rise.

I hear most of the selling was one individual. Investors who work on emotion have a hard time in the markets. Only emotion drives investors to buy and the tops and sell the lows.

BIG news coming soon no doubt. Steady growth of Bombora and now Manna set to grow based on solid results. I put up the technical picture for a reason. That was to highlight why some investors may have taken profits. If people are not comfortable then do what you must. Maybe the seller at 40c wants to buy in another entity? Maybe the time of the year was part of it. I am not budging as I have done my homework and can stomach the risk and volatility of a smaller stock.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.