BRB 0.00% 47.5¢ breaker resources nl

Good weekend everyone. Apologies for my broken English as it’s...

1. 1,050 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 362
    Good weekend everyone.
    Apologies for my broken English as it’s my 2nd language but I thought I would put my thoughts to words on the price action of last week. As we all saw the share prices pulled back hard yesterday due to few reasons not only the worry of CR. The company still had more than $7m in the bank as of last quarter. That’s more than enough for next couple of quarters but obviously they would want to buff up the kitty as soon as possible to drill the hell out of both assets.
    This company in my opinion has the potential to be the next CHN for more than one reason. Not only that it has 1.4m Oz of jorc compliant gold that’s growing every 2nd quarter and open in all directions but has the potential to be a lithium powerhouse as well. Now I don’t know TOM the CEO as good as the long term shareholders but from my short term experience as a holder in this company he is a good geologist but the not the best CEO. He needs young blood. Someone like Alex Dorch of Chalice. Who can go out there and promote this company and drill the hell out of the lithium tenement as hard and quick as possible. He just doesn’t seem to be interested in the lithium part of the company as he should be. He is old school. And times have changed. Forexample have a look at GL1 yesterday. Look at their market cap and what they have. They announced the drilling contact as price sensitive yesterday and promoted it everywhere on the news. Even NXM Andy. Checkout every announcement and his interview. The passion he has for the work he do and then looking at TOM’s last presentation where he barely mentioned about the lithium and not a good speaker in my opinion. Obviously a very good geo offcourse.
    Now offcourse he is not the only reason for the share price retraction last week. Unfortunately the announcement was on the worst possible day when the world found out about the new variant of covid. And some sold out worried about CR even though the assays in my opinion were actually better than my expectation. I agree with tradedemon that they would need to maybe ipo the lithium asset into a separate company as it would be too expensive to drill both assets but if they do it could be a billion dollar company. For that they would need new blood as I don’t think TOM is capable.
    Now on the plus side in all these volatilities gold will shine. It actually did very well in US last night when everything else was dumping. Also sp held up well around 34c support range. There is good support around the Previouse resistance level of 32-34.
    Goodluck everyone, HODL and good times are ahead. You know the saying’ “ Buy when there is fear and sell when there is greed”.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.