BRB 0.00% 47.5¢ breaker resources nl

My apologies if I have been disrespectful towards our CEO Tom. I...

1. 1,050 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 362
    My apologies if I have been disrespectful towards our CEO Tom. I was just making my assumption on his last presentation few weeks back when he was speaking about BRB in some resources conference. He barely spent 30 seconds on the lithium asset of the business when he should have known at the time that lithium is the new hot commodity. We have two of the hottest commodities in the market (gold/lithium).
    Anyway, this is all hindsight. No one knew that nature will through another variant of covid at us and on the day when we got our much awaited lithium drill results.
    All short term pain. I’m here for long term. Very bullish on this company. The land this company has is unbelievable. Gold every where. And then lithium on the rest of the tenement. And mind you awesome grades of lithium. Loved those 1.2% -1.7% Li02. Great share register with long term holders. I can’t ask for more than that. The next 12 months will be company making if Tom does aggressive drilling campaign like CHN.
    Market will be very volatile on Monday. We allready copped it on Friday but The best part is our main asset is gold and guess what shines during global fear. GOLD.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.