BRB 0.00% 47.5¢ breaker resources nl

Looks a better bet compared to the ones listed above your...

1. 1,109 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1323
    Looks a better bet compared to the ones listed above your comment. I dont hold MZZ but will keep an eye. If you had to pick one from the above what would it be?

Not here for the lithium but it will bring in other investors and i do like lithium stocks. As well as the Julimar heating up a bit, with EM anomolies begging to be tested by BRB.. This stock has some x factor and warrants a higher mcap then companies focused on gold alone.

As well as a fresh discovery as @Just4kicks pointed out, and a huge strike length with potential to add significant oz's from the stacked lodes.

Comments above about not much work being done on projects.. i beg to differ.

My thoughts are when the lithium discovery happened in 2018, lithium was on a downward spiral. There was no thematic of a green revolution. It evaporated as quickly as it came. With lithium carbonate prices having tripled since 2018 it is now the right time to be testing this discovery. And although it has been on the books, it is still new. Noone knew it was there previously. Add to that the grades are good.

Having over 300,000m of drilling shouldnt be considered no progress. Neither should updating the resource.

If 2-3 diamond drill rigs operating simultaneously as we speak, is not progress, as well as campaigns on other projects, then im not sure what adequate progress is @timjames109

Last edited by FreeflyerNZ: 28/11/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.