AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Ann: Manono Lithium and Tin Project Operational Update, page-45

1. 5,001 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 659
    I talked to management today mainly about my suspicion on trading this morning and it was a typical answer,,,if they had knowledge they would report it which is fair enough
    The main topic was the time lines for all this BFS and SEZ and finances,,he said that it's a tight schedule but they believe they can do it but I personally don't,,especially dealing with governments,, he did seem confident that all these boxes would be ticked as he was the one who finalized the last outtakes, sorry forget his name.
    my take is I believe they will eventually get it all done mainly because it would be crazy for the current administration not to, its money for jam for 20 years minimum,all this crap about the Chinese taking over our lease is just that, out of the big 3 I just mentioned I feel it's the mining license they want, if they get that then even if inance fell through with the Africans we can look elsewhere along as we have that support and stamp from the government so basically guys my advice would be give hotcopper a rest put your shares in the draw and stop looking at the share price myself included

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.