AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

I agreewith you @ Cruiser, with “NF can not change the DRC...

1. 663 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112

I agreewith you @ Cruiser, with “NF can not change the DRC process.

Thatis not the point I am raising.

WhatI am pointing the finger (as you say) at Nigel about, is the lengthy delay inLODGING the ML and the fact Nigel maintained the narrative that it was ready tolodge back in May 2020.

TheML IS/WAS within Nigel’s control, yet what has transpired is again another example of poor corporate governance.

WhilstI don’t doubt the Manano deposit WILL be mine……

the “world’slargest hard rock lithium deposit” requires “world-class management team”, onlyOne of the Two is something the company has. This project is beyond the scopeof the current management team, roll on for a JV at best….. over a TO.

I also posted last month, the belowextract.

Extract from AVZ – ASX Announcement - 12 May 2020

Where Nigel stated:

"It is anticipated that this will take a month tocomplete the application then several months for government approval to be received. The applicationis made jointly to the Department of Mines and the Department ofEnvironment."

The facts re delays and misleading statements.

In the Sep 2020 quarterlyreport:

Nigel maintained the “narrative”:

"The final hydrogeological model will be included in the ManonoEnvironmental and Social Impact Assessment report which will accompanythe application for the Manono mining permit"

This is/was a 4 MONTH delay (andstill counting) when Nigel said the Mining Licence would be lodged, with the MLexpected to take "several months" for approval (Back from Sept 2020)

In the AGM 2020 presentation - Slide 6

Nigel maintained the “narrative” :

"Permits and environmental approvals expected in Q4 2020"

How could that possibly have beenwhen Nigel would have known the ML HADN’T been lodged?

Further, at the same AGM 2020 presentation - Gantt chart- Slide 12

Nigel maintained the “Narrative” :

"Licensing, Permitting and Environmental Approvals" due Q3 2020to Q1 2021

Again, how could that be possiblehave been when Nigel would have known the ML HADN’T been lodged?

So with the above highlightedexamples of statements maintained made by Nigel regarding ML lodgement, I’msticking with the ML IS/WAS WELL AND TRULY WITHIN COMPANY CONTROL as to when it was to be lodged……

From May 2020 when Nigel said theML would be lodged to actual lodgement May 2021, THAT REPRESENTS a 12 MONTHDELAY, ALL WITHIN NIGEL’S CONTROL…..

Yet despite the clear historicaltrack record of what now appears to be clear misleading statements…..

@cruiser51, you (and others) are STILL in clear denial.

I’d go so far as to say, whenBill Clinton said, “ I did not have sexual relations with that woman”…….

Youbelieved every word

This November……. Use your voteswisely people.

#saynotofreebies

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.