AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Being a half glass full sort of guy I tend to agree with most of...

1. 1,233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1664
    Being a half glass full sort of guy I tend to agree with most of that outlook going forward Freehold.

Most punters here by now should understand its pretty much par for the course and in line with the way Nige runs the show, yes he could be a lot tidier in timelines and delivery of relevant news but the simple fact is if he was fully open and honest on some of these deliveries he might not have any investors other than the Chinese which would IMO buy the whole show tomorrow given the opportunity.

Nige IMO makes plenty of mistakes and brings much of this criticism on himself but at heart, he is trying to manage some very tricky and somewhat complex situations as we edge closer to achieving what we are all invested in here for.

We are heading in the right direction be it slower than all of us would like especially seeing our contemporaries killing it at this time but remember only a couple of weeks ago a number of previous holders said we were headed down to 13c or lower and here we are up around 20c with hopefully the Chinese influence diluted (hopefully) by way of our new sophisticated investors coming onboard who hopefully unlike our Chinese investors really want to see huge SP appreciation in the near future.

just my thts at this time.

good luck to all new and long term holders wink.png

SY cool.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.