AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

AVZ share price lagging Why ? We’ve seen corporate and instos...

1. 6,296 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 663
    AVZ share price lagging
    Why ?
    We’ve seen corporate and instos repeatadley talking down the outlook of Lithium and how key drivers of Carbonate prices will diminish and have been exaggerated but these articles seem flawed and off the mark.
    The recent deal between VW and CATL signifies the strength and demand of Evs and lithium for years to come.
    like most AVZ holders we know that CATL only have one source of Hardrock globally thats large enough to supply such a demand,that being Manono.
    Once AVZ JORC is established within 6 weeks AVZ will talk investment numbers and offtakes and the unfortunate battery makers that don’t have supply will be paying a premium for the remaining DRC lithium.-we may only offtake Roche Dure initially
    The $300m refurb of the road to and from Manono will provide a stream line passage to port for our 6% spod Priced At $900 a tonne,with tin credits.
    Pilbara Iron Companies get trucked profitably 280km in the Pilbara at $55 a tonne so I don’t see an issue traveling 2000km at $900 a tonne + Tin
    We have AVZ Mets due at any moment and judging by the tests that the Belgium’s did there is no doubt wat so ever Manono Lithium is A1.
    I believe when AVZ Mets comeback positive a severe re rate is on the cards.
    From what I can gather,AVZ is being sold with purpose.
    There is no way in hell the American investor who forked out $16m at 25c will not support the price at some stage at these levels
    A bidding war is about to eventuate at any moment and all DRC Lithium plays will be heading to new highs.
    KDR-Tesla
    PLS -GreatWall
    AJM -takeover rumours
    ORE -up 7% today
    All indicates an extremely strong year for lithium players

These prices here are as juicy as ever

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.