AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Ann: Manono Lithium Project drilling program, page-124

1. 1,848 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 218
    for plotting updated.jpg
    Not a lot of new data just location of colars 28 -31 added with blue underline.  But I'll post in case others want a cross check. What would be valueable would be schematics showing cross sections through the 6900, 7200, and 7300 planes etc with the drill angles superimposed.

Thought I saw some data entry errors in the results. Eastings and Northings for holes 29 and 32 were in wrong spots.  And in my opinion hole 29 is actually on line 7400 (or very nearly) not 7500 as it is described in Table 2 - so that may be a data entry typo.

Question? Did they restart M018DD028 because it's colar seems to be reported as being in a more southerly location than in the last report?  The eastings and northings (given in Table 2's) are different between the two drilling reports.

And in the drilling report of 16th May Table 1 has M018DD028 going from 0 to 72 with a total of 72(m) which I was interpreting as 72 meters of at surface spodumene based on other data in the same table.
    table 1 from 16 may ann.jpg

But today's Table 1 for a core with the name M018DD028 has total 57. More consistent with deep spod being struck at the end of a long drill hole seeking to define the lower boundary of the pegmatite.

table 1 from 30 may ann.jpg

Are the "totals" in table 1 supposed to indicate spodumene strike lengths?

Definately the colar location for M018DD028 has moved in any case.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.