AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Ann: Manono Lithium Project drilling program, page-131

1. 3,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 421
    Agree with Fred. however, we were conditioned to expect far quicker milestones and we lost about 5 months twiddling our thumbs and not progressing with defining our resource. Should we have let the last drills move on last year when there was plenty of dry weather remaining?
    Rather than twiddling our thumbs; as im sure that wasnt the case. We just didnt know the DRC and the constraints of border crossings, heavy vehicle shut downs over the festive month, times to prepare and ship core samples and progress times of processing essays for there technical details. Even Klaus was so busy down at the border that he couldnt make the AGM. We also understood the Chinese dont need JORC and drilling and really had enough historical plus our 7 amazing holes. I invested here for many reasons and one was that Klaus and Nigel were experienced in the DRC for over 16 years and i challenged happyonlithium on his details and excitement back then. Despite all the experience he conveyed, it seemed google did not match quite match. However it was still good enough. I have felt months ago that this was an amazing "game of chess" and it would play out well and we would reflect and recognise the brilliant game. the game plan is a little lost on me presently and i think our challenger cornered the queen, thus we are seeking strong moves ahead, but will our NA bishop be enough bite? or will they just drink on us? with Klaus's other interests spreading him thin, and also Nigel, is this fundamentally why some are picking up errors and feeling information is not forthcoming as it should be. Todays announcement could of detailed a whole lot more.
    Its the first time I have possibly showed a negative side but I'll be damned if i am happy that the company doesn't bother to be accessible given the messages and questions i have left.

I remain steadfast - strong on holding, but on over 4 mill shares, that's felt. there is much we dont know, but with time and patience; i am confident of a amazing growth story to yet unfold. (yes i know it has for some..and me...but i continued to top up as many did)

On another note, if BNBT come to the table with a JV, then i belief that its somewhat well baked and needs a JORC of what we can.....and the price for 50 mill is at the vwap of 27 cents when agreed. But its the Chinese and so ill possibly be wrong
    AIMHO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.