AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Ann: Manono Lithium Project drilling program, page-163

1. 1,751 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1072

There is no second guessing with the drill data presented after the 30th April, drill progress report only with no visual spodumene intersection. The two weekly reports presented are two weeks apart, there is a missing link so to speak.

In general practice, companies tend to use a large diameter bit (PQ) in weathered material and then switch to a smaller diameter bit (HQ) when they intersect the weathered-fresh rock interface for deeper drill holes to minimize near surface down dip and deeper dip deflection, ie stay on line.

Slightly disappointed that AVZ management has not released visual spodumene bearing intersection lengths with the data as they have been logged and recorded, not hard to keep the punters and long-term investors updated with an extra column whilst there is a delay in receiving assays.

Doesn’t matter as all will be revealed much sooner now than later and time is on my side.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………..

It never was my thinking that made the big money for me. It always was my sitting. Got that? My sitting tight!
    ~ Jesse Livermore

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.