AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Ann: Manono Lithium Project drilling program, page-44

1. 24,192 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5565
    Well we have identified the problem with slow assays ... Appears the Pre prep done at Lubumbashi is the bottleneck well at least thats how I read it . Company has taken action to have the Prep work done onsite to take it out of the hands of the Lubumbashi Labs and bring pre-prep onsite to Manono. This will expedite future drilling assays as it looks like assays were stalled at Lubumbashi for up to 4 weeks (I'm Guessing) or more.

Either way ALS rep is going on site to to commission the Site Prep Laboratory at manono.. So taking Lubumbashi out of the loop I'd say and expedite the assays turnaround. So logical move for mgmt concerned about delays times.

So Assays for 3 holes next week holes 6 , 7 and 8 OK

...and holes 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 to arrive a Perth labs next week.

So holes 1 to 14 (Plus holes 2 from last year) are likely to be included in initial Jorc assuming they remain committed to a Jun 30 deliver of it . So 16 holes x 250m approx intersections for Jorc is my guess?

Each AVZ 250m intersection by comparison the equivalent to 3.5x KDR holes with 70m intersections avg. So 16 holes would be equivalent to 56 holes for KDR's MAiden jorc took 100 holes.

Its clear directors still want to pursue a north American stake or exposure in the project whether it be JV or Offtake we don't know prob both.

Approx half the drilling program completed for 2018 Phase 1 program.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.