AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Ann: Manono Project Licence, page-154

1. 2,687 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 488
    I would also like to mention the price of tin is up quite substantially as well. Tin grades were high enough (50% from memory) to ship back to Belgium for refining. This resource is huge and worth enough for MMCS to fight in every court in every country in the World to get back. I still can not work out which court is going to approach the Government of the DRC and enforce their findings, (More like their interpretation of DRC Mining Laws) I'm sure they'll get a giggle out of it at best and at worst will make diplomatic intervention at Government levels. At least the poms had the foresight not to adopt this behavior and the Australian Law Society has been lobbying strongly against it. Just imagine the amount of Australian mining and exploration companies operating in foreign lands that will be at risk from our own legal system. Sort of letting a bull lose in a China shop! I know in our own country you can spend millions on mining tenements but if you do not meet you expenditure for more than one year someone can peg over the top of you and apply for those tenements and get them. Would be good for us to have more details on why the license was revoked in the first instance and why an appeal was not successful.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.