AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

I hope you are right, but for an originating proceeding to be...

1. 21 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I hope you are right, but for an originating proceeding to be heard and determined within 27 days from filing, I think will be difficult. That will likely depend on the state of the court list in WA and how quickly the Plaintiff’s legal team moves. I do agree that AVZ will be successful in that matter.

It was reported in a Business News article on 8 March that;

“MMCS acted promptly to appeal the unlawful revocation of its Manono licence and this remains subject to proceedings in the administrative section of the DRC Supreme Court of Justice.”

I concede that there has not been any actual evidence of an appeal in DRC that I have seen and so perhaps there is no appeal. I hope there isn’t. If there was an appeal, my very limited research indicates that the Conseil d’Etat (Administrative Division of the Supreme Court of Justice) seems to be the highest court for administrative matters in DRC. If that is the case, it will be very good news if/when it is dismissed in that court. I will be very impressed if all this is cleared up in 19 days but if it takes a bit longer, I believe it will be worth the wait.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.