AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

So Santa joined (just over 20 mths ago) when the stock was...

1. 1,222 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1580
    So Santa joined (just over 20 mths ago) when the stock was almost 3c per, and it was trading as low as 1.3c just a few days ago, this guy is quite simply the destroyer of wealth confused.png, everything he touches simply turns to s..t redface.png, speaking of which was he the fool that hired turd floating in a bowl (DW) that NF was forced to get rid off....the sook that keeps pleading with the owl to back him up as his magnificent morons gone ape (mmga) have hung him out to dry, leaving him all alone with his zeros and ones as his only comfort.

Now why is it that DW is so fearful to answer what is really quite simply a straightforward question posed by Roller, Timb89, & Sediaws if he (DW) as he says holds AVZ stock and is not in fact just a stooge of AVZs enemies? thinking....thinking...thinking....rolleyes.png

If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, squawks like a duck, then it most certainly is a duck, a fg duck, 'quack quack'.

My question is how does FT intend to compensate AVZ and its shareholders above and beyond for the failure to rightfully issue its ML 2 years ago for the entire tenement of 13359, due to the corruption that was caused by his government and its corrupt appointees along with its unsavoury partners that have been encouraged to reek havoc and sabotage AVZ, Dathcom and its shareholders by whatever means it could muster.

When will the DRC President act on the corruption as reported by the IGF?
    What restitution and compensation does he intend to make for this untimely and costly delay to AVZ and its shareholders, how does he intend to right the wrongs of his government's past inactions?

SYcool.png I trust all AVZrs have a great week and all the insincere trolls get flushed!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.