AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

I don't mean to be rude but let's put an end to this mess...

1. 1,222 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1580
    I don't mean to be rude but let's put an end to this mess regarding why DW (toilet) is fearful of giving you and many others an answer to your simple question. It's become abundantly clear that he is fearful that the most likely new partner to join AVZ in this project is the US, who are waiting on how this current arbitration unfolds. That would account for his behaviour in desperately pleading to Nigel to hastily accept some sort of lowball offer from his masters the Chinese.

DW you are aware that Nigel has already refused to accept any of these non-commercial (lowball) offers from your masters, as I recall Nigel stated that if this process of trying to illegally sell or pass on AVZ legal rights to the entirety of 13359 to your Chinese masters, he will sue for 10 billion USD plus costs and interest undoubtedly.

Does Felix want to be left on the hook foreverrrrrrrrr until paid (10 billion +US$$$sss) just to help your (DW) masters continue to #@%$ his country over......that is the real question here, given the treatment and endless corruption that they peddle all for their own benefit, much to the detriment of a country, that is so needing and wanting to become a true and successful, profitable and fair to all democracy.....what legacy does Felix really want to leave.....does he want to be remembered as the President that first brought about real reform to his country and its people, or instead squander that once in a lifetime opportunity, to simply be another dodgy operator with empty words like his predecessor but with a nice rolex watch at the end of his journey to show for his 10years in power......redface.png

SYcool.png,
    DW, you my special friend need to have a good hard long look at yourself in the mirror, zeros and ones are your entire legacy here my friendfrown.png

Last edited by Super yacht: 07/02/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.