AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

glad this is out. on many fronts.firstly... it's no secret this...

1. 918 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 285
    glad this is out. on many fronts.
    firstly... it's no secret this is massive. so nice to have some facts to those claims.

every ann AVZ does is strategically done and timed released to suit the agenda that's probably bubbling on behind closed doors. which is fair enough. many moving parts.
    AVZ has had wins in the court and you'd suspect those to be actioned in due time which may take a bit longer with the change of ministers.
    to me, it seems our working relationship in the DRC is shot. even if we get the ML, it would be pointless for us to try to build a mine, would be delayed up the wazoo! not to mention they probably still haven't learned their lesson and will still expect payouts/bribes along the way. so companies that operate to strict rules and regs, just can't operate in the DRC.
    to me, there is only the option of a TO... probably(at a guess) from a non-western controlled company that can do things off the books.

which brings me to this ann... we are probably at the stage where we could start looking at who might be interested and what exactly we have to get the best price for us SH's.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.