ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 225 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 166
    My hope is for Nigel & the team to sell the project for good coin & then wind up the company & pay us out. Even if we are granted the mining licence we've earned & richly deserve, I just don't trust the DRC Govt. They could easily revoke it down the road just like they revoked the decree to issue us with a mining licence. While I want the best for the DRC population, AVZ is not responsible for their plight. The DRC Govt is & they don't give a toss. An aside, did you puke reading about Zijin's $70m donation for humanitarian purposes? How disingenuous from a mob with a woeful history in human rights. Also, $70m for a country where 80 million people live in extreme poverty is chicken feed & the ultimate insult. It might build a handful of public dummies so a few Congolese can take a dump in comfort. Zijin clearly has no respect for the DRC Govt & believe (probably for good reason) the $70m will win it favours from Felix. Mind you, we all know where the money will end up - not a cent will go to charity.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.