AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

My hope is for Nigel & the team to sell the project for good...

1. 219 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 161
    My hope is for Nigel & the team to sell the project for good coin & then wind up the company & pay us out. Even if we are granted the mining licence we've earned & richly deserve, I just don't trust the DRC Govt. They could easily revoke it down the road just like they revoked the decree to issue us with a mining licence. While I want the best for the DRC population, AVZ is not responsible for their plight. The DRC Govt is & they don't give a toss. An aside, did you puke reading about Zijin's $70m donation for humanitarian purposes? How disingenuous from a mob with a woeful history in human rights. Also, $70m for a country where 80 million people live in extreme poverty is chicken feed & the ultimate insult. It might build a handful of public dummies so a few Congolese can take a dump in comfort. Zijin clearly has no respect for the DRC Govt & believe (probably for good reason) the $70m will win it favours from Felix. Mind you, we all know where the money will end up - not a cent will go to charity.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.