AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Ianwil and Roller and others,I have had many discussions/...

1. GD4
    129 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 171
    Ianwil and Roller and others,

I have had many discussions/ arguments with many friends and family about Ev's in Australia and the overwhelming argument continues to be that we have a vast country in Australia and this creates our own problems in that we don't have the infrastructure to be able to make Ev's immediately work in Australia at the moment to travel thousands of km in regional areas.

I believe that Australia's take up on Ev's will be that most families will still have 2 cars, one will be electric which will be used for every day running around, and any time anyone gets in the car to go a short distance it will be in the low/no cost ( with solar) EV.

The second car will be something like an SUV which will be something that you can drive 1000 km and take on holidays without having to recharge at a place that might not exist or you might not know that it exists. Also you will need a vehicle that can tow your boat or caravan. How many grey nomads are going to be getting into an EV that won't tow a caravan ???

Think about it, if you are investing in a new car today or next year or the year after, it is going to be a difficult decision. Do I buy an EV, are they to expensive now, will a combustion engine vehicle hold its value, how much will fuel cost in 4-10 years. Will oil countries discount there fuel to capitalise on there countries resources or will fuel prices rise because they hang on to supply.

Fuel costs, Electric vehicle costs and combustion engine costs over the next 10 years are going to be very difficult for most consumers to be able to get a handle on me included.

I think if your your a long term investor in AVZ you are also investing in the fact that Battery technology will vastly improve over the next 2 years. I am not down ramping or up ramping here but I think if we can get to a hard cell battery as previously mentioned in an AVZ thread then this would considerably change the demand for Lithium and hence the AVZ share price.

Note that Australia is a small country in the EV world and this was only my take on how it will effect Australia.

Good luck all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.