AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

It would be great to have the name Telsa directly linked to AVZ...

1. 293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 211
    It would be great to have the name Telsa directly linked to AVZ (takeover or offtake) but imo I doubt this will happen for a few reason. The main reason is the general perception and history of whatever mining in Africa isn’t something Elon would want to link Tesla with. If they got really desperate for supply, maybe, but taking out a company like Albemarle is more likely imo.

Initially the name association of Tesla would be great but they have a reputation of driving a hard bargain when it comes to deals and they’re not someone I’d want long term for AVZ as it all comes down to how much $ AVZ will make.

PLL Piedmont is probably the best example of this. They saw a massive share price gain from a small market cap when they signed with Tesla. I’m fairly certain that the offtake terms were shocking for PLL as tesla put a price limit on their product sale price per tonne. I cant remember the exact number maybe someone knows? But fairly certain it’ll be well under AVZ’s long term SC6 price. This has hurt PLL’s future revenue big time especially looking where pricing is today. If tesla were sniffing around AVZ they’d want to pay up or there are plenty of better options out there for AVZ imo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.