ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 452 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 264
    I've been doing some DD the last few days, trying to find out more about the road rehab from Luambo/Lwanbo - Manono with the DRC Minister of Infrastructure, Public Works and Reconstruction.

Almost gave up until I stumbled across this:

drc2.jpg For link Facebook search: "Antenne du Katanga de l'Agence Congolaise des Grands Travaux" as there are some pictures associated with article.

Google Translated (not accurate but better than Facebook):

"For the 4th stage of his tour in the former province of Katanga, the Minister of Tourism Thomas Luhaka visited the provincial road 617 which goes from Lwambo to Mitwaba then Manono. The Chinese firm Crec 7 has already rehabilitated the first 160 kilometers of this road, 21 of which were built with single layer plaster.

The details in this report.

Accompanied by his main collaborators including the Dg of the Congolese agency of Major Works delegated project manager on this project and the DGA of the office of roads manager of this axis, the ITPR Minister thomas Luhaka set the course this Friday December 8 on Provincial Highway 617 that connects the high Katanga to Lualaba and then to the province of Upper Lomami.
    The first 21 kilometers were made with monolayer plaster by the company crec 7 and the result is appreciable. After the village Mpande the road continues but this time in clay. Well recharged and compacted ideally, it drives up to 100 km / h.
    At the Bunkeya stage, Minister Luhaka appreciated the construction of the monolayer plaster system. This city really gained in value with its stabilized roads, said the minister.
    Continuing on his journey, Minister Luhaka traveled 60 kilometers between Bunkeya and Dikuluwe. Here, a new bridge was thrown beside the old one on the river of the same name. Inspecting the work under the direction of Charles Médard Ilunga, the Minister appreciated the final character of this bridge.
    Construction work on this road will continue after the village Kyubo located at kilometer 160 at the arrival of the next dry season."
    Luambo - Mitwaba - Manono 586kms (AVZ's announcement was less than that maybe different roads? Shorter the better! Maybe through Bunkeya?)
    drc4.jpg

Thomas Luhaka Losendjola is stated as the Minister of Infrastructure, Public Works and Reconstruction on his twitter account.
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/ThomasLuhakaL/media?lang=en
    drc3.jpg
    drc5.jpg

Above: His Facebook page had images of the Manono Cathedral uploaded 13hrs ago

Furthermore,

"Limited financial resources is a constraint to build infrastructure across the DRC"- 21.11.2017
    drc.jpg
    Translation:
    "The lack of financial resources is a major constraint to build and rehabilitate basic infrastructure across the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) whose roads, said Monday, November 20 Thomas Luhaka Losendjola, Minister of Infrastructure, Public Works and Reconstruction ( ITPR)."
    (20th November also the day AVZ announced funding for rehab of road between Luambo - Manono so not sure what to make of this )
    Full article: http://www.mediacongo.net/article-actualite-32591.html

Anyway maybe this is all just a coincidence.
    I certainly hope there's more going on behind the scenes!
    I'll leave it up to the vets to try and join the dots.

IMO

GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.