TAP 0.00% 7.8¢ tap oil limited

Ann: Manora Update - US$27 Million Default of Northern Gulf, page-44

1. 1,900 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    Don't agree with the immediacy of the debt, Auto.

Agree the figures - (publicly stated by company) but feel the company have it covered.
    From the latest report :-

"Tap has successfully renegotiated the Borrowing Base Debt Facility with an ability to draw down US$78.9m (previously US$68.5m) ensuring all forecast commitments can be fully funded at this time."

During the next few months the revenue from the oil listings and the NGP 'carry' continue.

The cost overrun may have some legal wrangling to come and if I was Troy, I would probably request that the reserves be calculated by an independent entity. It seems to be his right under the contract and given the Chatchai situation, why would he roll over and accept his version. Imagine how long this calculation could take !

Feel that the 'doom and gloom' is well overdone and merely plays into Chatchai's hands if he was to continue with the proposed Board replacements. Uncertainty is killing the share price at the moment and ongoing speculation about a CR definitely doesn't help.

My view is that it is 'business as usual' until Chatchai makes the next move.

Btw - c'monaussie, your petulant put-downs of fellow posters is not welcome on this thread.
    Your posts are valued but would be more so if you gave up on 'playing the man' !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.