re: Ann: Mantle Acquires High Grade Norton Go... interesting dot...

1. 491 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    re: Ann: Mantle Acquires High Grade Norton Go...
    interesting dot points / extracts from ASX announcements re Granite Castle.

Mt Mulligan outcome to date was not the mega success story (in terms of driving the MNM share price upwards several times in line with expectations that many shareholders anticipated).

BUT lets face it, when it comes to the brown coal in Victoria aspect (main reason I got into MNM / MNMOA) we have had some pretty good outcomes to date over a shorter time horizon such as
    a)2010 - get the brown coal mineral exploration licence
    b) drill some holes (was it 50 something) with good - very good results, and establishment of JORC, which consequentially resulted in
    c) reimbursement of those drilling costs & striking deal with Exergen (along with big name & internationally creditential-ed shareholder/supply chain connections)... which conceivably may result in
    d)vicintiy of 2018 the mining/production commencement of the 1BT+ brown coal resource. (50/50 MNM & Exergen)

These pretty good to sensational brown coal of MNM outcomes has not been reflected in the MNM share price or the MNMOA price that many holders including myself bought in at.
    But the coal is still there & a massive re-rating on the cards if & when it becomes a commercial reality.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.