AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

Ann: Mantle Investor Presentation , page-32

1. 3,072 Posts.
    good post josimar.

mnm is getting sold down on low volume along with every other speccy on the asx.

I agree that any of the following (and a turn in overall market sentiment) will see the usual scramble to get into MNM start all over again:

1. an executed exploration JV with exergen at BM;

2. access to Mt Mulligan (by winning the legal action against Calcifer, or (more likely) by a settlement with them);

3. a deal with the owners of the Maddingley brown coal
    mine at BM that fast tracks the construction of the CHTD demo plant.

MNM have up 13 billion tonnes of brown coal under control in Victoria, probably another billion tonnes + of black coal in NSW and Qld, 500 000 ounces + of gold in various gold projects, quality silver tenements and phosphate bearing ground in the NT larger than MAK's.

most importantly MNM has secured a brown coal project development JV with some of the world's leading coal players via private firm exergen. Despite this, MNM is worth no more than $22 million according to those happy to give their shares away for 11c.

MNM is trading at perhaps 20% of fair value given its prospects. at minimum it has enough in ground reserves to justify a $50 million MC on a peer comparison with other coalers and goldies.

the sooner it stops being a market plaything, and gets valued on reasonable grounds the better.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.