AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

fakeshark,I am sorry, but i don't share your...

1. 337 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    fakeshark,

I am sorry, but i don't share your enthusiasm.

"fundementals have only been confirmed, got better"

Really? How so? Are they actually any closer to producing any sort of marketable product? Do they have a market? Take off agreements? When can you see MNM making any sort of money?

"The true shareholders"
    in MNM are disillusioned by greed IMO.

A potential re-rating and payday on a court case????
    That is not part of any business plan that impresses me.

Personally I prefer companies with a defined product (what exactly is MNM's prime product? Gold/ Silver/ Phosphate/ Coal), which has a market. I prefer my companies to have financing details in order. Timeline to production is also nice.
    The market tends to be impressed by these things too, and applies SP value accordingly.

"all that volume from 5-28 cents was not a mistake"

Correct. Many people bought in on potential promise. Were underwhelmed with the announcements, and promptly sold.
    Only the rusted on are left.

I will most certainly not be buying in at 11c.
    I am not even considering a buy on MNM for any price, until there is some sort of cohesive plan/ timeline/ and finance in place.

I cannot convince myself that MNM are anywhere near turning a dollar on any of their projects. The market probably thinks the same, and applies SP value accordingly.

Good Luck to those who are convinced otherwise. I hope you have spread your risk and not gone overweight here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.