AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

Ann: Mantle Investor Presentation , page-57

1. 8,606 Posts.
    Frank Black,

I also agree with you in many ways, you are not alone, just that others ho might happen to agree have not posted yet - but you have a few thumbs up to show for it.

You have addresses several aspects of your ideas on the companies value and you have used relevant figures to conclude your ideas and i have therefore switched off to the notion that you are a ramper.
    One thing you are, is new and in this forum, for this reason, you have attracted a lot of criticism probably for this reason and definitely for the fact that you are going against the grain. The few 'grain' of investors who you reply to in the above post simply see your post as obtrusive to their own opinions and they have all replied to you at once. One of these posters claims to own 5% of the company and so in my opinion the poster has a conflict of interest by posting here. At one time, i, as an 'ears pricked' non-investor, posted my opinions about the charts. At that stage the price was approx 24c - if you would like to go back into the annals you will easily locate my very lengthy reasoning, a result of an extensive analysis i did on various indicators.

To draw all of this together, what i am saying is that you have every right to be here as long as you offer substantial information - ie, if its about price, use charts or values of some kind and don;t let anyone dissuade you. I continued to post my views on price even when confronted by 'the grain' and my conclusions were absolutely correct in every way, working from potential high (and reasons why) down to potential lows (12c by memory at which point i said it could fall but i would re-assess from there).
    The truth is that i, along with others were right. And just because you have 5 or so people vocal about how bad your posts are, it doesn't mean they are right. People lose money in the market everyday, and yet they thought they were right all along.
    You may be right, you may be wrong, but you are entitled to your opinion.

At this moment i am trying to find time to analyse the charts further to see if there is any credence in another share price drop -due to investor impatience. But let it be known that i am not doing that with an intention to ramp, but in the hope that the price is going to hover here and jump after investors have confidence in fundamental time lines again.
    I will post when complete, possibly tonight, so what i would ask you to do if you will, is do your own analysis of the charts, as it would assist what you and others refer to as 'balance in the forums'.

Can you also do another favour for me and discontinue calling other people rampers. They have also used figures and have good reasons behind their protection of this share and they will 'mind' it, defend it and hope for a higher price, naturally.

The sooner this 'tag' ceases to be thrown around, the sooner the bully feel will end and balance can come due to that welcome mat looking a bit less shaggy.

All the best and try not to fall for the name calling if you can,

cheers

Lauterec.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.