AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

"If the 3 mil was such a bargain how come it sat on the market...

1. 11,416 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 350
    "If the 3 mil was such a bargain how come it sat on the market for 2 years with no takers?"
    What was the asking price when it sat on the market? I don't know of hand but I seem to recall it was far higher than the sale price. The time to sell may have to do with the initial asking price and the negotiation down in price for Mantle.
    "So vertigo what do MNM do, expensive exploratory drilling or trust the jorc? Just whack holes blindly here and there hoping to find an economic ore body or follow the jorc that let MCO down so badly."
    Well it was partially the suck it and see approach but also the presorting process as I described IMO, so at least one will need to be addressed, preferably both. Unlike MCO, Mantle will have revenue from another mine to pay for exploration.
    "The more I read your responses to anyone expressing doubts about any of MNMs projects the more I think you are a company employee."
    No not an employee, by all means doubt away, just keep to the facts. Not that hard..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.