BLT 0.00% 2.6¢ benitec biopharma limited

Did anyone visit the Omnia Biologics website? From their...

1. 85 Posts.
    Did anyone visit the Omnia Biologics website? From their website: "Omnia currently produces preclinical and GMP Phase I/II clinical materials used in vaccine and gene therapy applications."

Peter: "Whilst the process used for manufacturing clinical material in the TT-034 Phase I/IIa clinical trial is adequate for our immediate requirements, the process is not scalable. Therefore, to supply the large markets Benitec is aiming for such as in hepatitis C and B, the Company is moving to establish its own large-scale manufacturing process in collaboration with third parties, and we will make further announcements about those developments as they occur.”

I agree with Maxine and J8 x100 fold. Peter's statement does not jive with what Omnia provides. There is a major disconnect between what Omnia provides and the words "large markets" and "large scale manufacturing process." I would email them and ask them to clarify and/or restate, but they never seem to feel the need to reply. Large markets? 9 more people to dose in the trial? And this guy is still CEO? Yeah, whatever dude. Potential breakthrough treatment with a, well, not anywhere near that level CEO, IMO.

I called and at least Omnia's listed phone number works, so we have that going for us.

Are there enough shareholder's willing to call and email and flood the company with queries regarding this apparent paradox? Personally, I think it might be a sneaky azz way of saying they are ordering the good stuff for the Hep B trial? What else could it be, if not an out and out attempt to deceive?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.