RSH 13.0% 2.6¢ respiri limited

Great point @lucasq I noticed that too... the first batch is a...

1. 1,268 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 587
    Great point @lucasq I noticed that too... the first batch is a number of units greater than the ‘initial order’ the market at large still doesn’t get what’s happening here.. it knocks on the head those asking whether 2000 units was significant... it what’s coming that is the exciting part to this story. I suggest those who sold at 16c should buy back now between 14.5-16c as I’m feeling there won’t be that much stock left available at these prices before it movers to the next level. The volumes here are very low and it’s clear the shaving or selling of positions is largely all done ;-)
    This team will be appreciated over time. People don’t still get that the CEO started Australia’s largest sleep apnea monitoring service from scratch, with Resmed as the biggest client and built revenues from $0 to $70m in 5 years before selling the company to Air Liquide..(resmed was also a 10% Investor in Healthy Sleep Solutions)
    Early investors who understand the BOD capabilities (which can be elaborated on in another post at some time cause it will be a long list of achievements) will be rewarded imho DYOR
    Last edited by Yenom23: 07/08/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RSH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.003(13.0%)
Mkt cap ! $29.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.6¢ 2.1¢ $17.69K 789.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 99463 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 199999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RSH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.