BOK 0.00% 19.0¢ black oak minerals limited

First things first More Bull esq. If I see a $5 note on the...

1. 1,025 Posts.
    First things first More Bull esq.
    If I see a $5 note on the ground I would grab it before someone else does.
    Have just spoken with the secretary and told her to Pass on to Mr. Sproule the comments by fellow shareholders are all positive. Talking about David Sproule both he and Jon Parker (chairman) have both spent time with Rio Tinto which could explain the reason for what has been happening progress wise, also I asked her if there was any move to expand the board of directors, she said she didn't know as she was new there. When you think about it a chairman, two directors and a CFO must be one of the smallest boards on the ASX.
    Their website does say that a ball mill will be brought from Kalgoorlie to Cobar of which I should have known from previous announcements.
    The S.P on very small volumes as you will know has increased at a steady rate which for me is better than a sudden surge and a sharp drop.
    There being sufficient funds in the coffers is also a plus for me.
    I gave the lady my Email address so any information forthcoming I will pass on if that info isn't an ASX announcement

In my not so humble opinion,
    Please do not take what I say as advice, if advice is needed refer to a professional advisor. I wish people who say this wouldn't, they must think that everyone who dabbles in the share market are absolute nincompoops.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.