MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Ann: Manyoni Uranium Project PFS Update , page-21

1. 426 Posts.

LOL!! Good on ya CE.. my thoughts the same.

I read through all the posts last night and could not believe the short sightedness of some posters.

Just because Manyoni has been put off for now does not mean that UNX is dead and buried as some poster have insinuated. The current board have done exactly what this company and share holders needed and expected. Focus on Mkuju. If the drill results are anything similar to Mantra the SP of UNX should go to at leat $2.00 based on probable resource grades & ore reserves. And this is based on current U3O8 prices.

It is just a shame the old board diluted the comapny with pathetic cap raisings. If the board are very careful about expenditure from here on we will get a true performer going forward. I'm with Smity and others and I am of the personnal opinion that this share will do very well in 2011.

The only thing I would like some consideration by the current board is the coal deposit.... with the world thirsting for coal for energy this could be a quick money earner, whether this is mined or sold off? Was there any mention of this at the GM?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.