CLE 0.00% 0.1¢ cyclone metals limited

re: Ann: Marampa Fe Project stake lifted to 1... Hi Corporate &...

1. 174 Posts.
    re: Ann: Marampa Fe Project stake lifted to 1... Hi Corporate & Darrenpincini

Some comments as a l/t holder...

S/H meeting early 2009 .. Joe Ariti commented on CL Sth as a good thing and worth about $300 ml +... TSsaid , if he was using his S/H hat, that he would be dissapointed if Marampa was not worth $400-$500 ml.So keep this in mind when they talk of selling price.

When it comes to EGM's and approval etc , TS,his mate FT and London based friendly front men for unknown S/H's have the numbers to DO ANYTHING they wish.They control over 35% and with the usual appathy of S/H's to vote, they will always win the issue ... see voting no's at last week's AGM.

The share issue to Timis is not to protect from others... as I see it , the predators are now within ! The group now control any t/o moves and or directors, spending,dividends ie absolute control.The same scenario has just been played out by giving complete control of IGC to Timis to do what he likes with it and it's assets.IGC was a basket case to exploit (same as GFE) , but, CFE has serious money to control.

As the rep from the Share holders Assoc said to S/H's at coffee break at AGM.... S/H's like the deals/story of CFE, but the ones who count and can support, do not like the Corp Governance, or lack of it, and keep away.

Bye the way, nobody commented on the complaints by SHA rep on Mgmt share deals, bonuses and lack of accountability at the AGM.Poor old TS got bushwacked on the share bonus and said they had 2 choices on the shares to Dir's and staff. 1 , we could cancel the shares , or 2, we could give them to ourselves ... so we gave them to ourselves !

Let's hope that some of the asset sales will increase S/H's value for a change and he does not conjure up another commision deal as with MCC deal. And ,.... those in the know, know what I am talking about.

JRB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.