CLE 0.00% 0.1¢ cyclone metals limited

Ann: Marampa Fe Project stake lifted to 100% via , page-35

1. 7,163 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    re: Ann: Marampa Fe Project stake lifted to 1... If they paid cash it would have cost $60m .
    Timis was happy to take $31m in shares because he knows that CFE is worth more than double its share price pre-Marampa deal ,and also knows that with TS driving the deal through his Chinese contacts will make Marampa worth much more ,in a shorter space of time than he could have managed .CFE could be worth $1.50 in quick time with this new deal and Timis knows it .So it was in his interest to do it for a low price .Timis will get a big chunk of cash back when the dividend is paid .
    The Chinese dont want to do deals with multiple companies ,its too messy ,but now CFE have 100% will make a good deal much easier to negotiate with the Chinese .
    The other advantage for Sage is having another "friendly " on the register to avoid the same crap he went through with the Russians .
    I think its a big ,win win situation drawing on the strength of TS's contacts and negotiating skills , along with African Minerals excellent ,but not yet mature assets .
    So , CFE gets a bargain asset from this deal ,that Sage can work his magic on ,and in return Africn gets a big dividend and a good chunk of CFE that will zoom once the deal is done .
    This deal makes absolute sense ,and I cant believe that some people cant see the huge advantages here .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.