CLE 0.00% 0.1¢ cyclone metals limited

Ann: Marampa Project Update , page-17

1. al1
    2,005 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    As i recall some british fund managers stated that they had been experiencing difficulty in acquiring cfe shares....

So its no surprise that Pinnacles holding were placed with relative ease and very quickly....

A consequence of this tight holding of stock in cfe is that the major holders can easily cap the price at anytime...and just as easily force the price down....in order to hit stop losses and also unnerve existing smaller shareholders...

As for the ipo...I don't know if any preference will be given to existing holders...but if that was the case ...these major holders would be in a strong position to acquire shares in the ipo.....

the downside is of course is it could give them some influence over the eventual ipo price...so i don't feel they will be given any preference rights for the ipo...

I believe Tony will be seeking the highest possible price for the 75% of the project being floated ...it will probably be determined by a back room auction process..maybe....
    ....or just determined on the degree of demand....

..one thing is for sure....
    ...those companies that showed some interest in buying the african asset ,now face an ultimatum...make their bEST offer.....or risk having to buy on market and still having CFE as a 25% share holder with royalty rights.....

..the game off BLUFF is approaching its conclusion....and NOW CFE is NOT BLUFFING.....its set to take it to the MARKETPLACE ....to get the BEST possible return.....

it's looking like a very good buys on any days lows....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.