AMI 0.00% 17.5¢ aurelia metals limited

Ann: March 19 Qtly Report, page-17

1. 1,053 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 991
    I participated in this morning's conference call and from what the CEO Jim Simpson said, the Peak mine operations are undergoing a refurbishment. This may probably be well timed in the climate of the gold price in AUD being quite strong and they have substantial cash reserves to cushion this development. While I am disappointed about the production level dropping significantly and the gold grades are down, I think that it is justifiable. Sometimes a company has to take two steps back and then three or four steps forward. AMI has a track record of doing this, so I am not too fussed about the 30% price reduction since it peaked in February.

On a separate note, I have published a research report on identifying factors that drive market capitalisation and subsequent price performance of ASX-listed gold mining companies. AMI is part of this study. Check it out and let me know your thoughts! I think given the current trough in gold mining company prices, the report findings may allow you to line up behind the winners for the big takings ahead!

https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/research-analysis-of-factors-that-drive-valuation-and-stock-price-performance-of-asx-listed-gold-miners.4728004/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $296.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 17.5¢ 17.0¢ $217.9K 1.253M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 272605 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 45710 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.