RMI 0.00% 1.4¢ resource mining corporation limited

Hey Trees, how ya doin?Yeah news not too bad. I am curious...

1. 80 Posts.
    Hey Trees, how ya doin?

Yeah news not too bad. I am curious though as to why there was no announcement when the Kumarina tenement was awarded.

Did I miss it anywhere? Its starting to get a little annoying as this company seems to be content so suppress any news or events that could nudge up the sp.

They slightly touched upon the issue of capital which now seems dependent on a updated JORC. Where exploration is still continuing and results still yet to be released.

The resource upgrade now looks like it will happen towards the end of 2011. Prob 2012 early (havnt been involved with a company that has delivered on time yet).

Not sure how money is meant to last till then. There was a cash injection but that patch job can only last so long. And if the JORC is required for "access to additional capital markets" for WOWO development, another patch job is probably required between now and then. Where I suspect Warwick and Co have it already planned out but for us it will be another little announcement of exercise of options to keep the engine who could going.

Im still with this company and will be for a while.I am just disappointed with the lack of transparency which is very clear by the total lack of planning available to the shareholders.

Cash at the end of this quarter:

$618,000

Estimated expenditure next quarter:

$400,000

where 37.5% of that is on admin, so expect admin to pick up there game.

Anyone please feel free to find wholes in my logic and correct me as I am but an amature... but I aint no fool...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.132M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 123858 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 398859 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 20/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RMI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.