ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 684 Posts.
    re: Ann: March 2011 Quarterly Activity and Ap... BRIB, please remember the wet season starts in 4 weeks, the flash high capacity rig is no longer on site (tied up now at Teranga) so continued results based on past delivery is worrying investors.

Its one thing to promise expansion as the CEO has done, its the timing of delivery and opportunity cost that they have managed to loose a few of us with.

I spoke with some who were in on the IPO and have since sold out this afternoon. None will re-enter. Dissapointing however they are unconvinced there is a suitable change in management direction. Short of drilling a sensational series of hits or a genuine takeover offer.....NONE will buy again.

So I sit here, holding a large volume of stock, believing in the geology and questioning myself as to why held on.....some misguided belief they would evolve and the "entrepreneurs" would step back and let professionals develop this.

I know there is still the same old issues in country, the Jungle drums are strong here and until this changes....I cant see the company SP doing much without either the great drill hits or a takeover. Unfortunately I cannot see the companies largest shareholder ever stepping back from his "baby" and letting it grow up....so with that I now ponder my exit strategy or just consign this to the bottom drawer of my dreaming stocks....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BSR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.