SER 6.25% 1.5¢ strategic energy resources limited

Ann: March 2012 Quarterly Reports , page-11

1. 302 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    ausheds - "evil troll" is a term I fully understood/embraced a fews years ago when I was spending a lot of online time in encryption/security forums. There was one particular "evil troll" who posted constantly for 2-3 years, numerous times a day and who regularly had to change it's nick due to everyone putting it on their block list. SP500 appears to be a clone of it !!

SER / MEGA / Tarcoola - I don't care who we are as long as we have our stake in Uley. Eyre Peninsula is about to go GRAPHITE gangbusters over the next couple of years. Firstly we only had SER up until late last year, now we have AXE, MOX and LML all with proven graphite resources and mostly large flake. I really hope we get a TSX listing, I was apprehensive about it initially but now understand the huge, focused exposure we will get through such a listing. Northern Graphite's meteoric rise and that of Focus Minerals will pale in comparison to SER/MEGA if we are sold honestly and CORRECTLY. I am very close to one of the above mentioned Eyre Peninsula companies and can really feel the 'graphite' buzz on the ground at the moment (though very localised ATM). Hopefully this buzz will amplify significantly after next week's conference in Adelaide.

http://www.sacome.org.au/

The dinner is already sold out!!.. so it looks like a good turnout, many ears to listen to the NEW graphite message.
    All the best for the future, fellow holders - patience and frustration will eventually be rewarded (I hope! lol).

cheers - bloathog

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $10.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $19.76K 1.281M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 5119090 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 1775295 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.