AVE 0.00% 0.2¢ avecho biotechnology limited

Ann: March 2014 NEWSLETTER , page-56

1. 9,350 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 852
    My thoughts are they have burnt the aussie bridge and are trying to create awareness for new bunnies on the other side of the water. I admit Aussie funds are lame at times but they have simpler prospects with less baggage as opportunities to invest in. Until it becomes compelling they will avoid , possibly snog ( short term - big discount ) but will not marry. At the compelling stage the easy money will have been made but the management risk still there so will be better prospects elsewhere .

If history is a indicator then any deal announced will be wishy washy and full of speculation and until hard dollars hit the account much much later so a initial rise into which they will try and place and then stagnation. Basically a 2nd chance , well many, for latecomers to come in and buy a more derisked company at not a huge premium.

There is a massive overhang of funding required, old stale holders so unless new blood can come onto the register it will be very slow and sticky rises as they are gradually flushed out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.338M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $20.06K 10.03M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
33 32398999 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 46150696 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.15pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.